I think that is probably a better long-term approach since it seems like perhaps it was he and then dropped a D. I'm assuming for budgetary reasons at some point. I respect your request, but I'm not quite ready to move forward with that with that full definition. I'll tell you what, stick with the neck out. I will make the motion to accept the higher request at a D-scale. Pending you bringing either the bachelor's degree back in, the work history or whatever, and then the council will later do that in the next meeting, which again would buy a month. The council can make the decision in the next meeting whether to move it to an E-scale. Can we retroact the pay to the money doing that? Here's the thing, if I may. If you make a contingent on her, make it at the higher wage, contingent on her bringing in proofs of her bachelor. Once she doesn't have proofs, then do you take it away from her? Well, that's the reason I made the motion to bring her an okay position to bring in your team. Because it's easier to take them up than it is then. I've got a motion on the table. Could you repeat that motion? The motion is to fill this one position, which is a secretary's position. At a D-scale. Pending if they bring in the bachelor's degree, work history or whatever, and then the next meeting. Sam can get back on, and then the council can decide whether to move it to an E. But by doing it this way, if the person still wants the job or whatever would allow them to start moving. That is the motion. And I've got a second from Dustin. Any questions or comments on this? I'll play her a motion, please say aye. Aye. Post? Okay. 7-0. That will be the position is okay. At a D-scale. So then what you'll have to do is get with Sam and bring back in bachelor's degree work history or something toward the council. You'll have to make a decision on redoing the salary ordinance or going down that path. I understand. I let Jenny know that Sam would have to put that on the agenda for salary ordinance change prior to this request. And she said she was going to let it go. Okay. I will also relay that, and we will be back with you. Thank you. The line out of key did not send in an additional appropriation. For the CLI. Did it give me any transferring? Yes. Okay. That one. That's all the council can do. On this one. The only thing we got down that was advertised was a higher request. You did not send me any paperwork. So if you're going to transfer. That's not before you today. Yeah. Okay. So we don't have it. That's a transfer additional or whatever we don't have it. You don't have it before you. So you can't make everyone aware of the other. No. And if it's additional, it's got to be advertised. What? Ten days? I wouldn't need it by the first Friday in August. I'll get with Jenny first thing in the morning. So Jenny needs to know that. So if it goes in whatever you're after, we're talking on no. But whatever you're after, if it comes out an additional. Yes. And Jenny needs to get that too. I understand. I believe that's all there. I have. I will need that information. Okay. Okay. I believe that's all I have for you. All right. Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. Sure.
{# E23 (Nick, ruling section 1 answer 10): quoting a bill or a court opinion works
the way quoting a news article works. Select a passage above and the same panel
opens: the passage goes to the official you choose, with this document's own
address as its source and its own type. #}